- I was the front end developer on a 5 team project from June 2016 - August 2016.
- The project had 5 milestones.
- Frameworks Used: mini framework, BootStrap
- Environments Used: XAMPP, phpMyAdmin, WampServer
- We used the GitLab repository and mySQL workbench
- I was in charge of the frontend, and making sure everyone is following the UI/UX design.
- I came up with the UI/UX design and the storyboard.
- I did some peer code review.
- I wrote the code for the Wish List Page.
- I created the use cases.
- I was in charge of presenting the eGator website, which was part of the 5th Milestone.
- User is able to browse all the items for sale without logging in.
- In order to save an item in the Wish List, the user must be a registered SFSU student.
- A registered user has the ability to sell their items on eGator.
- The user is able to filter the items by either category, or price range.
- If the registered user wants to buy the item, the user can message the seller when he or she is ready to purchase the item.
The following contains some screenshots of the code & documents that I wrote. If you would like to look at the screenshots of the eGator website, please click here.